ASAP Room

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Auteur
    Tiger
    Deelnemer

Hello,
    I’m a kind, sociable student and looking for a room in Amsterdam as soon as possible.
    I’d really appreciate your help!
    With kind regards,
    Nice roommate

Illai
    Deelnemer

From personal experience, the best way to find a room (in Amsterdam) is to just ask as many people as you know. Because many of the best-priced rooms – especially for the good locations in Amsterdam – never go on the market. That is why I recommend you to even approach friends of friends as a housing source!

So get in touch with all your friends and connections in Amsterdam and ask them if they have friends or know someone who rents out a place. Since I’m not sure if this is the answer you’re looking for, as this isn’t a concrete offer, I hope my post has an optimistic tone, because if you’re looking for it and using all your tools to the fullest, you will find it eventually. But yes, finding a place in Amsterdam is definitely a full-time job :))

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.

Nieuwsbrief

Meld je aan en ontvang het laatste nieuws en over Chabad on Campus en opkomende evenementen.

Contact

Gustav Mahlerplein 2 Amsterdam, 1082MA Netherlands

020-341-7398
info@chabadoncampus.nl

© 2021 Stichting Chabad On Campus Nederland & Chabad Amsterdam South (Zuidas)

Dit online platform is mede mogelijk gemaakt door Stichting Collectieve Maror-Gelden Nederland