Insight/Rent

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    Goldi
    Deelnemer

Hi I’m Goldi, from New Jersey, USA (but a Swiss citizen). I’ll be graduating shortly with a Master’s in Social Work and I’ve been seriously considering moving to the Netherlands, at least for a couple of months.
    I’m glad I found this community and I’m hoping some on this forum might be able to help me learn about my options since I don’t have any connections in the Netherlands. I would love some insight into what areas (cities, neighborhoods…) I should look for an affordable apartment or room if I’m looking to live in a place that has other young professionals and expats. It’s most important for me to be able to be at a place where I can find and connect with others. I’m definitely not set on Amsterdam, but perhaps Leiden, Haarlem, or Utrecht? (I don’t much about them though!)

I was also wondering if there is anyone looking to sublet/rent out a room or apartment.
    I’m open to trying it out for 3-4 months, therefore open to considering options if someone is looking for a temporary roommate or so.

I’d so appreciate any insight or connections as I make this move. If there is any familiar with all this (or even if not) who would be able to chat, I’d be happy and appreciative to do that 🙂 I’m hoping and looking forward to meet new people and make new friends!

Thank you!
    Hoping to connect,
    Goldi
    gm.0594@gmail.com 732-664-3229
    (I’ll be in the Netherlands at the end of June for a visit and hopefully to settle things before a potential move! Would love to connect then too)

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.

Nieuwsbrief

Meld je aan en ontvang het laatste nieuws en over Chabad on Campus en opkomende evenementen.

Contact

Gustav Mahlerplein 2 Amsterdam, 1082MA Netherlands

020-341-7398
info@chabadoncampus.nl

© 2021 Stichting Chabad On Campus Nederland & Chabad Amsterdam South (Zuidas)

Dit online platform is mede mogelijk gemaakt door Stichting Collectieve Maror-Gelden Nederland